Somewhere between the beach and the swamp, the boys are carving out a Florida life.
.
.-------... take a morning nap with Dad:
I always pray the Rosary that way. :)
This is so great- babies really know how to make the most of life. I love the napping with daddy picture. And I am jealous of the pool pic- I should just move to Florida. It seems like you guys are really enjoying that little man of yours :)
he looks just like you when he's laughing!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I always pray the Rosary that way. :)
This is so great- babies really know how to make the most of life. I love the napping with daddy picture. And I am jealous of the pool pic- I should just move to Florida. It seems like you guys are really enjoying that little man of yours :)
he looks just like you when he's laughing!
Post a Comment