3) From the kitchen "Well, I can find you by following the path of destruction, huh? A spoon here, a -- hey, is that your drawer? Get out of there!" Then, after picking him up, Jimdad holds him up to the ceiling and says "One of these days, I'm going to velcro your back and just stick you to the ceiling" At which point Kaden laughs, and they have a manly hug.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Daddy Quotes
3) From the kitchen "Well, I can find you by following the path of destruction, huh? A spoon here, a -- hey, is that your drawer? Get out of there!" Then, after picking him up, Jimdad holds him up to the ceiling and says "One of these days, I'm going to velcro your back and just stick you to the ceiling" At which point Kaden laughs, and they have a manly hug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All good, but the first one is my favorite!
Post a Comment