Somewhere between the beach and the swamp, the boys are carving out a Florida life.
Michael has a slight book obsession too. But the ripping pages part is a little frustrating!!!
Hi there! You won a free book from becoming a new follower of my blog (http://elisabethcorcoran.blogspot.com/). I'll need an address and your book choice and I'll get it right out to you. Congrats!Elisabeth K. Corcoran
Kristi,The email address you left for me isn't working and I tried it two different ways...Elisabeth
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Michael has a slight book obsession too. But the ripping pages part is a little frustrating!!!
Hi there! You won a free book from becoming a new follower of my blog (http://elisabethcorcoran.blogspot.com/). I'll need an address and your book choice and I'll get it right out to you. Congrats!
Elisabeth K. Corcoran
Kristi,
The email address you left for me isn't working and I tried it two different ways...
Elisabeth
Post a Comment