And so does Kaden !
ps- ignore the bib above- we don't wear that in public.
Below, the tongue thrust reflex in action...
On a more serious note, please pray for Jim's dad, Dave, who's going in for surgery first thing Tuesday morning. A planned "minor" thing, but still... prayers for health & recovery would be great. While you're at it, also offer one for those battling cancer, including 2 family friends in Florida and 2 friends of our cousins in Ohio. Thank you!
2 comments:
Very cute photos and I love the bib. Michael has a shirt that says "My Mom Rocks" from last summer and I love when he wears it! Sending lots of prayers for all those you mentioned :)
We have a bib just like that for our 11-month old son, and while I love it we will not take it in public, either.
I happened on your blog via Aimee from The Mother Load and I think your baby is adorable and you are a very funny, gifted writer. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment