Somewhere between the beach and the swamp, the boys are carving out a Florida life.
Was there sound w/ the video? For some reason I couldn't hear anything. :-(I'm still here, been reading all along, but have been horrible about commenting lately - sorry!It looked like Kaden was trying to climb out of the seat! I also enjoyed the part when he was going crazy trying to grab the spoon. :-) What a cutie!
Whoops- forgot to mention that I haven't figured out the sound thign yet. The new webcam worked fine and then- silence. I have to dig up our older mic to see if that'll help. Think of it as the retro "silent movie" theme...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Was there sound w/ the video? For some reason I couldn't hear anything. :-(
I'm still here, been reading all along, but have been horrible about commenting lately - sorry!
It looked like Kaden was trying to climb out of the seat! I also enjoyed the part when he was going crazy trying to grab the spoon. :-) What a cutie!
Whoops- forgot to mention that I haven't figured out the sound thign yet. The new webcam worked fine and then- silence. I have to dig up our older mic to see if that'll help. Think of it as the retro "silent movie" theme...
Post a Comment