Hey everyone... all is well with B... nothing new to report on his or her health or wealth.
Only baby news that's happening is that we're trying to spiff up & use the crib that I used-- and my brothers before me-- so that's kinda fun, kinda frustrating. Fun b/c it's just neat to see it up and work with it... sentimental reasons and all. Frustrating b/c even though it's sturdy and safe (I mean, at least 5 kids grew up in it!!) we're having trouble finding replacement parts for some of the hardware that rusted. But we're not giving up on the search just yet!
It was made by the Thomas Edison Furniture Company, which I think is so ironic since his winter home is across the river. Is white, and has a nice pic of Jack & Jill & a baby deer... So I think we're going to be optimistic about getting it ship-shape and have chosen a storybook/ nursery rhyme theme for the babys room.
That's all for now. Hope everyone is doing well! Love, K, J & B
No comments:
Post a Comment