Saturday, February 2, 2008

Now a baby "lemon"

Hi folks! Turns out our little one is now the size of a lemon... and practicing facial expressions this week! That's the most fun/least gross part of his or her development, anyway! Each week, I try to make up a little nursery ryhme that starts out "hey, hey, little ____" where the blank is the fruit most like her/his size. Lemon is a tough one!

I'm still a tad tired, but not exhausted, which is nice. But I am finding it harder to multitask... and forgetting things I should remember. Otherwise, all is well. I'd like to go shopping this weekend- not time for maternity clothes just yet (I'm not showing), but a LOT of my pants are uncomfortably tight! Geesh.

Thanks for voting on the poll. Two internet quizzes think I'm having a boy... either would be nice. If you haven't taken the quiz...please do! We're nowhere closer on potential names, either. Though last night we were laughing over "Oscar Harry Jenkins" or "Olivia Harriet Jenkins" because the nickname would be OH Jenkins! I know, we have too much time...

Work feels like it's slowing down, even though this month Jim & I both have two (different) nights to work each week. But for me, I don't have to facilitate those events, so it's a tad easier. It'll pick up again in late March-- so when I'm 6 months along, I'll be facilitating classes for parents, at 7 months, we'll have the big Confirmation/First Communion Mass (90 kids!), and at 8 months, there's Vacation Bible School. You can bet I'm trying to drum up a lot of volunteers now!!! See you next week!

No comments: