Monday, August 5, 2013

Random Fun

I don't think any of these photos happened *recently*... but they did happen in 2013.  So there.  We took advantage of having free weekends (wha?) and did some touring.

 Like to a pretzel factory in Lititz! Fairly neat place, even if it was a historical factory and not really used (much) anymore.  Way cool to see the ovens and huge paddles used to bake the tasty treats.  Not cool at all to have to work there, back in the day!

Of course, there's Hershey and Chocolate World, which we may or may not visit too often.  It depends on who you ask.
I didn't think this would ever happen, since the kid has not voluntarily fell asleep since he was about 3 months old.  But sure enough, I sent him to read a book on his bed... and ta-da! or wa-la! whichever.


 And then there's Superfireman Guy.  He's like a fireman, only a superhero too.  Because he can fly, and water shoots out his hands, like spiderman, only it's water not webs.  What, you didn't know that?


And these last two?  Well, I just love my kid.  I'm pretty sure he's hiding under the table, waiting for us to notice him.  He may or may not be fully clothed.  My guess is not.  It's apparently a lot of fun to run away and hide instead of putting on PJs and going to bed.  Just an observation, I haven't tried it myself.  Just clarifying, for you weirdo types.


1 comment:

bluedaisy said...

Love those pics at the end....and want to know something funny? We've never taken the kids to Hershey--and we live so close! LOL-possible family meet up spot? Hmmmm...