It's a balcony garden, and kind of neat because we've had a great response with the few herbs and tree seedlings. The tomato (yes, sole one!) is finally starting to turn red. We got a few earlier from that plant and they were good (so says my mom, I don't eat them). The peppers are FINALLY having little tiny peppers, after an entire! freaking! summer! with nothing coming from its blooms. I'm excited about that because they are *chocolate* peppers, and we'll see what THAT means finally. The sunflowers never, ever, took :( I probably should have planted them along the building instead of on the porch. The celery is giving me some seeds, so I can finally collect those and take it out. The carrots are finally growing orange, so not far now Papa Smurf! The watermelons are going nutso, little sugar babies and blossoms growing all over and very exciting for all of us.
You know what ELSE is exciting? A few times this past week, Kaden has been eating something and decided he liked it enough that we should plant some in our garden. So far, his list is green beans, corn and peas. And more watermelon. I'm excited. Too bad none of those will survive in a Fall garden here.
You know what I just noticed? In this post, I've used the words FINALLY and EXCITING a lot. So far it's been unintentionally! But now I'm going to go underline them all. Hee hee.
You know what else I think of these days, when I hear the words FINALLY and EXCITING and GROWING?
This.

5 comments:
What?! WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!?!
Congratulations!!! This is so exciting and it's my very favorite kind of news!!!!
Yay, so happy for you all! Many prayers for you, my friend! :)
Ahhhhhhh! So excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need more exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I echo Aimee- so happy for you, prayers up and oh my goodness, I need more exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you girl!
Now that is lovely news. Enjoy these months.I miss them.
Oh congratulations! How wonderful!
Aimee- that was my reaction too :)
Jane!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!
Michele- I'll try! More tired this time.
Kelsey- THANKS :)
Post a Comment