What a weekend! First, we saw a fire truck parked outside Publix. So we snapped a pic.
Then, we saw firefighters inside, and they invited us back to the station. We brought them chocolate cake, and got a grand tour.Then, this morning we had a party at our place.
And, of course there was the cake. I forgot to snap a photo of the way cool #3 sparkler candle, or of the truck and fireman decorations before the kids grabbed 'em, but here's the base.
One of his presents was a nifty costume/uniform.
And what's a fireman without his truck?!
4 comments:
Happy birthday to Kaden! He is looking so grown-up!
I love the firetruck you made - genius.
Happy Birthday Kaden!!! Did you make the cake and the firetruck? Both are awesome :) Looks like a great time.
Thanks, gals! we did not make the cake- I had thoughts of insanity on trying, especially after kaden said he wanted the one with the trucks on top, and not the one shaped like a truck! but my mom offered to buy it, so... I caved pretty quickly.
the fire truck we DID make, though- from plans we bought online. i think i'll have a post about that process soon :)
Thanks, gals! we did not make the cake- I had thoughts of insanity on trying, especially after kaden said he wanted the one with the trucks on top, and not the one shaped like a truck! but my mom offered to buy it, so... I caved pretty quickly.
the fire truck we DID make, though- from plans we bought online. i think i'll have a post about that process soon :)
Post a Comment