In reverse order.... the winner of the book giveaway is... Patty! Thank the random number generator who picked comment #5 . I'll get it in the mail to you by Monday :) If you are SO disappointed that you didn't win, you could always order the book here for paperback or here for online or here for kindle. It'll be the best $4-12 you've spent all year!
***
One morning this week, I was cooking eggs and muttered "oh shoot." (Score one for mom, since I used a G-rated word!). Sous chef Kaden asked me "Why did you say -oh shoot-?"
Me: Because I burned the butter.
Him: Ohhhh nooooo, not again!
***
Kaden is playing with Nana and tells her to drive the boat. She starts pretending to hold a wheel, and makes the rrr-rrr-rrr engine sound. "Oh, that engine smells bad, " Kaden says, then starts coughing and covers his mouth with his shirt. "Are you okay?" Nana asks. Kaden gives her a look and says, "Nana, I'm PRETENDING here."
4 comments:
OOOHHHH!!! I was shocked when I saw my name. Thanks, and again, huge CONGRATULATIONS to Mark. So exciting for him.
Oh - kids' imaginations are so fun! Love it!
Love the cute stories and good girl for using "Shoot". Congrats to the winner...since we didn't win, my hubby wants to know if we buy a book can we still have it autographed? (he is for reals)
Congrats Patty! The package was finally mailed yesterday- sorry it took another week! let me know what you think :)
thanks, Kelsey! (for this comment and for commenting in general :)
Jane- um, yes? to the autograph. i'm not sure on how to do it, since the books are printed/sent from teh place. oooh- if you wait until after turkey day, I can get some autographed then, okay? or if a better way comes up earlier, i'll email you! thanx!
Post a Comment