1) We got to take a little road trip the other day- I had almost forgotten about seeing the orange trucks! They make me wonder about why we can get beer in bulk but juices don't come in kegs. Any homebrewers out there? Would a serious juicer and a keg be worth it?

2) This is The Year the In-Laws Came to Town. A few weeks ago, Jim's folks came for a week and we had a serious good time. Word must've spread, because recently his brother and 1/2 their family came down. Well, okay- they were in the state to see our neice play softball. But they still drove an extra 3 hours one day just to say hi on "our" turf :) Rumor has it the baby brother is bringing his family down for Easter. Hmmm- that just leaves big sis in the midwest to book a trip for her family sometime in 2011 to complete it!!

3) I'm too tired to turn this photo around- so just pretend he's flying, okay? I was picking up some presents for other little friends when I saw these PJs... with a cape even (take that, incredibles!). Since the boy is seriously hung up on superheros, I thought we'd spoil him. It was totally worth it- his first look was a double take, with wide eyes and an even bigger smile! Perhaps Buzz has been bumped from the favorite spot? (It's okay, Woody can explain the facts of life to him). Anyway, I find it ironic that the costumes are PJs when all these heros had alter egos and never actually slept in their work clothes.

4) The sunsets are amazing around here. We don't live in any fancy kind of "vista" neighborhood, but we still get the good stuff for free.

5) Even at random parks, the setting sun demands a wee bit of attention. Unless, of course, you're facing the other way and hanging onto your swing for dear life!

6) I'm sure I have more fun assorted photos around, but I'm too lazy to go find them. I'm sure I have more actual post topics too, but I can't think straight to write them. So good night for now, folks!
1 comment:
It's so great that you are getting so many family visits. I am sure it makes life extra hectic but it's totally worth it :)
Post a Comment