How I can tell when:
... I'm up too early: 1) the boys are still sleeping 2) the skylights aren't illuminated 3) there's still morning fog outside
... Our household is battling way too much sickness: 1) we go thru 8 oz of honey in less than a week 2) we run low on tea bags 3) we have to call a dr to renew a prescription before an appt 4) I'm desperate enough to spend money on untried items to ease someone's discomfort 5) we buy ice pops more than once a week 6) I have to cancel plans to see friends
... I need to get the computer organized: 1) I can't find photos from last week 2) I'm not sure if I have videos from Kaden's "baby time" 3) I never updated microsoft and now can't open word documents 4) the bookmarks are so plentiful that they're not really helpful
... The house needs serious cleaning: 1) my mom cleans the bathroom 2) Kaden points out dirt in the kitchen 3) the dustbuster christmas present hasn't been opened yet.
... My husband and I need a real date: 1) we pay a babysitter so we can go to a meeting 2) we can't remember the last time we went to the movies 3) our racquetball racquets have cobwebs
...I read too much: I can go thru one book in one night, but can't keep up with magazines... oh, who am I kidding. I can never read too much!
1 comment:
what a great list!! I love all the items, if I was to make a list of these things I would have probably only added one thing... Ways I know I am loved 1)even though wife not 100% still makes me tea 2)Kaden randomly comes and gives me hugs 3) Mom comes over and stays the night just to help out!!
Post a Comment