Cards I could've bought for him today:
Don't worry about birthdays aging you.... it's being a father that does it!
***
Front: Picture of Superman flying and a guy in tshirt/jeans cleaning dishes
Inside: Not all heros wear tights.
***
Front: photo of couple under the covers, baby crying.
he says" i'll give you $100 to take this one". She says "make it $200 and a foot rub."
Inside: happy birthday to my partner in life, love, and never before seen levels of tiredness.
.JPG)
True story: Way back, when we had only know each other for about 60 days, and with less than 6 hours notice... Jim woke up at 3am to drive me to an airport an hour away, and he didn't even know why I was going.
True story: Today, around 7:30 am, I said to Jim: Good morning, happy birthday!
Kaden jumps up and says "I eat birthday cake now"

Don't worry about birthdays aging you.... it's being a father that does it!
***
Front: Picture of Superman flying and a guy in tshirt/jeans cleaning dishes
Inside: Not all heros wear tights.
***
Front: photo of couple under the covers, baby crying.
he says" i'll give you $100 to take this one". She says "make it $200 and a foot rub."
Inside: happy birthday to my partner in life, love, and never before seen levels of tiredness.
True story: Way back, when we had only know each other for about 60 days, and with less than 6 hours notice... Jim woke up at 3am to drive me to an airport an hour away, and he didn't even know why I was going.
True story: Today, around 7:30 am, I said to Jim: Good morning, happy birthday!
Kaden jumps up and says "I eat birthday cake now"

Happy Birthday to my favorite husband :)
May your day be peaceful, joyful, and full of love and laughter...
2 comments:
Thank you Hunny!! You are just too awesome for me and I am the luckest man alive!!
By saying he is your favorite husband you imply that you have others!!!! Happy Birthday Jim.
Post a Comment