Huh, that title doesn't read quite as well as I imagined it.
Anywho, it's true- baby Kaden has his first baby tooth peeking out from his widdle baby gums. Jimdad discovered it yesterday morning when he let the previously unarmed babe gnaw on his finger. Hee hee.
No photos yet, as Kade is a tad touchy about showing off his very sore mouth region. Poor guy. And poor you- a post with no photos? I'll make up for it later in the week, okay? 'Kay.
2 comments:
Congratulations! Michael has been a fairly happy baby but teething was not well-tolerated. Hope Kaden fares better!
AND I cannot believe I haven't thanked you yet for the Easter things you sent the kids - Harper about flipper her lid and especially loves that pen. So sweet of you guys!
Yeah Kaden :) Teething is a necessary but annoying part of life, eh? Tylenol, frozen wash clothes...whatever works!!
Post a Comment