Friday, January 11, 2008

of Coughs and Couches

Hey folks,

Baby & I are fine, but had a little scare Wednesday am with some spotting. An afternoon visit to our wonderful midwife & dr. showed the little bear swimming and kicking-- all okay. Their theory is I was coughing so much, something got jiggled around and wa-la: a little blood. So I have to spend a few days on bed rest (or couch potato duty). Jim is off to a wonderful conference for ministry (somewhat reluctantly, but I think it'll be good for him!) -- I was registered but opted to stay home to rest up. Still coughing occasionally but not quite as tired as before. Of course, I'm not doing much of anything. Ma came over to stay with me, so it's quite nice to be pampered a bit! Pizza, soup, meatballs- good stuff.

Anyway, all is well but keep those prayers coming for the baby! He or she can use all the support :) Thanks for 'visiting' us! Love, K

ps- this is week 11, and the little one's big development is (drum roll) peach fuzz on his/her skin! and bones are hardening up, and the liver (or is that the kidney) is making its own cells now!

No comments: