Thursday, September 19, 2013

Philosophy... or Fair Trade Coffee?

I've been in a bit of a philosophizing mood lately... (quick, put on an Indigo Girl song!).  None of it extremely productive.  I was remembering college days, when we had (almost) no experience and lots of time to sit around a solve the world's problems.  By sitting around!  for hours!

Anyway, there's half a post rattling around in my head, about 'wanting more' and adjusting expectations and.. oh phooey, it sounds more like a middle age lecture than an insight.  Sigh.   Well, it did coincide with a neat memory of finding a cookie in the pocket of winter jacket.  I'll go think some more, and maybe it'll finally come out a bit more coherent?

In the meantime, how about a chance to win some Fair Trade Coffee?  It's the Green Mountain brand, and it comes with one of those single cup coffee machines.   Good luck!

(oooh, there's another post:  Fair Trade Coffee and all the other ways I'm a sellout lately!)

No comments: