I should let you know that the letter writing to Santa took a lot of coaxing this year. Not to sit down to write it, but to put it in a semi-letter, polite form. The 4 year old was more interested in listing the 100s of toys he wanted. The first draft was "Dear elves, please tell Santa to bring me lots and lots and lots of toys." So, lots of coaching was involved. That being said... enjoy!
"Dear Santa and elves,
I hope you're not working too hard. We moved to Pennsylvania, and it's really cold so I hafta wear a jacket. Dear Santa, I hope you give me M&Ms like St. Nick did. Ho Ho Ho! Dear Santa, I am a nice kid. Please give me a game system and a lot of games, like Brave. And please give me an iPod and a shooter gun and ninja turtles. And a motorcycle that I can ride on. And the big hockey game and a baking system for girls, because I love baking. And other games, like Monopoly.
We are building a Christmas Tree, and stockings. I am going to make presents and give them to my family, like Daddy. I am going to share my presents, with my friends. Goodbye Santa, I hope to see you soon! That's it, the end of the story and the show. Love, Kaden.
PS - directions to my new house: go that way, then that way, and that way, then turn that way, go right and then go left, and then go straight and stop in the middle."
ps- we are in PA, finally, but I have some great shots from our Florida visit last week :)


No comments:
Post a Comment