Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Required Holiday Photos

I suppose it's time to drag out the tree, eh?


and dress up to go to holiday stuff...


But if there's still pumpkins around, that's okay.

There's plenty of imaginary characters around this time of year,
what's another three?



Because we'll still smile for the camera,
even when we have no idea what else to do.



Because, as Kaden often reminds us:  "It's okay, we're family."

We can barely contain our excitement at that...


And we'll dress up like Pop.




And remind ourselves, it's all about the Light of the World
(which is, of course, "ME AND JESUS")



Our goal is for a simple, meaningful season.
Being sick and unable to decorate the first two weeks is helping.
So is crafting an ornament each day (part of an Advent calendar/devotion).
Though I use the term "craft" lightly.  Maybe I'll post some examples later.
Peace, y'all.

No comments: