a) Happy Veterans Day
b) a few photos
c) not much else
d) all of the above
Above and below, "glitter pumpkins". Super easy, fun and messy. We painted glue on them, then dumped glitter on them. Then dumped glitter in the glue, mixed it up and re-painted. Then left the pumpkins outside :)Yes, that was from a few weeks ago. I'm slow posting these days. Notice the emoti-pumpkins- Kaden's request was for a "mad one" because he likes mad best. I'm hoping this is a phase.
Above, just a random play photo. But doesn't he look so... big? and all concentrated-y? *sigh*
And here, the boy took photos while we were cooking (the infamous neck pumpkin is on the right there). There's a few that aren't too bad. Out of maybe 100. He's quick, that one.
Ah, and tonight his dad was going off to a race, and Kaden says to him "I bet you'll get first place." Jim chuckles, and says I don't think so. Kaden responded, "Yes, you can because I think you have fast legs." :)
1 comment:
I heart Kaden :)
Post a Comment