It's 9.44 pm and we are in the airport instead of somewhere over the Atlantic.
The flight has been delayed- it's not taking off until 0015. That's 15 minutes AFTER midnight. That's about an hour before we were originally scheduled to land, if you're keeping track. Which means our delay is thisclose to being the same length as the actual trans-Atlantic flight.
I can hear the babe protesting Jim's attempts to get him to sleep. I'm 50 yards away, accessing the wi-fi. That sounds bad, but I was the one chasing the babe around the airport earlier, while Jim sat in one place and made calls. I still feel guilty.
And really, he's fighting so hard to stay awake (Kaden) (well, maybe Jim too)--- I wish I could communicate that really, there isn't anything interesting happening here little man. Save your wakefulness for bonnie Scotland.
Whenever we get there...
2 comments:
are you there yet?
Do you know how much I wish I were there? Right now, I'm buried in calendars and calls about first communion and "CCD". Enjoy the time away!
lori
Post a Comment