Yes, I'm posting on a Saturday. In direct contradiction to my just previous post. Which sums up my life- a big goal, a direct contradiction, something still learned/happening, and folks still happy...
You can thank my Hoosier SIL for this early post-- she begged for a new photo of the Babe. And since I still owe her for not complicating a biz trip last month so she could hold Kade all weekend... PLUS we still have her husband's bday present on our dining table (it's 20 days late and counting)... so, really, I probably owe her a few photos. Here, then, for Donna's own eyes and not for my online fun or enjoyment or contentment, is Kaden's 8 month bday photo. It happened to be St. Patrick's Day. I considered dying his formula green, but settled for a ND onesie instead!
1 comment:
What a cutie! Someday he and Michael will tear it up together!
Post a Comment