1. When I'm done with this, we're running out for more formula as the can is almost empty and I'm tempting fate the longer I wait...
2. While we're out, we may buy a tree. And lights. This seems like a good weekend for decorating, yes?
3. All Kaden wants for Christmas is post it notes. It's the only thing keeping him from typing with me right now, and entertained him for 20 minutes last night. Seriously- don't believe me?
See for yourself:
4. I SHOULD have taken pics of the piles o' laundry- I mean gifts. But I didn't. Maybe one of my sister in laws will save me and send a digital pic along when they open the box.
5. The only thing worse, possibly, than disappointing recycled wrapping is wrapping a young boy's stuff in this:
Look closely my friends, and you'll see the pretty flowers are actually whisky bottles. I ran out of regular paper midnight before the mailing deadline-- and used this stuff. I'm hoping they won't notice. I think they read this, though. Most likely, they'll post about how weird I am!
6. I agree with Aimee- Lindts chocolate is good stuff. Thanks to my Aunt Jeanne for introducing us to them. Actually, she introduced my mom, who was kind enough to share, and now they magically appear each Christmas...
7. I am running out of time, as the post its are no longer distracting the babe.
TTFN!
ps- is it me, or does the whisky paper look kinda pretty from a distance??
2 comments:
I thought the whisky bottles were snowflakes!
I thought the same thing about the wrapping paper...it has a wintry/holiday look. Kaden- he gets cuter and cuter every day! How do babies do that??
Post a Comment