Because it's never too early to take the field!
I should have taken more closeups, so you could see Kaden's lacing and my ref patches. Though technically I was a line judge. Notice the down indicator on my right hand! Yes, we are football geeks. You didn't think it was possible? My favorite detail was calling Kaden "Wilson" all day...
The more traditional pic !
Thanks to Aunt Erin, "Auntie" Elizabeth, and "Aunt" Suzanne
for the various holiday gear!
5 comments:
Awesome family costume theme!
I gave up on the family costume thing a few years back, after one or more of the children would have hissy fits over their part in the theme.
It's way easier when they can't talk ;)
What a cool and creative idea! Kaden looks like a cute little pumpkin in that second pic. Looks like you had lots of fun :)
that is very cute!
I love It! Very cute!!
Theresa
I love the "costume theme"! What an adorable football!
Post a Comment