Friday, March 14, 2008

Latest View from the Womb


Well, folks, heeeeeeeere's B! This is a nice profile pic of his/her head.
Sorry about the streaks, but our scanner is tempermental. You can see a cute button nose, the mouth, a bit of the ear... and the little blob above the body is one of the hands.
The pic isn't too clear because I forgot to go with a full bladder (whoops)! We did see lots of bones... the thigh bone, the spine, some ribs, a tibia (or was it a fibia?). And, of course, the heart beating furiously! All the measurements were good, and the due date stays July 28...
oh, and our baby is in the 51% percentile- meaning his/her growth is average. At first, I was a little disappointed (I'm used to scoring high on tests), but then I realized a smaller tyke might be easier to deliver! I'll be trying to drink more water of course.... all in all, things are good.
---
And.... thanks for prayers for Kelsey. She delivered Michael earlier this week- -two months early ! He's tiny, doing okay in general, but please keep them all in your prayers.
---
Thanks for checking in!

No comments: